Nobody wants to miss out on a discount!
Consumers don’t typically think of their car insurance as an area where they can save money. Especially if you haven’t reviewed your car insurance in a while, you may be missing out on a wide range of valuable discounts!
Here is a list of factors companies may give a discount for.
- Multiple policies – maintaining more than one policy with the same company
- Multi-vehicles – insuring more than one vehicle on a policy
- Safe driver – for those who have a clean driving record
- Anti-theft – if your vehicle has anti-theft devices, such as an alarm system
- Customer loyalty – staying with the same insurer over a certain length of time
- Passive restraint – safety features including air bags or motorized seat belts
- Newer vehicles – vehicles that are under a specific amount of years old
- ‘Green’ vehicle – alternative-fuel vehicles, like a hybrid
- Low mileage – for those who drive under a certain amount of miles each year
- Military – members of armed forces
- Good student – younger drivers who have earned good grades
- Automatic payments – for payments automatically withdrawn each month
At Cochrane & Porter, we advise our clients on discounts they may be eligible for. Then, we find an appropriate carrier which will best fit their specific situation.
Please contact us with any questions you may have at 781-943-1555 or firstname.lastname@example.org; we are happy to help!