Mobile Home Insurance
Your mobile home and its possessions can be covered under a Massachusetts Mobile Home Insurance policy. Mobile Home Insurance is meant for accidents that are sudden and direct, and result in a physical loss that isn’t specifically excluded in the policy. Examples include:
- Burglary and robbery
- Collapse as the result of the weight of ice and snow
- Water damage from pipes that burst
There are several optional coverages that may be beneficial to you, depending on where your mobile home is located and the nature of how you use it. In Massachusetts, a Mobile Home Insurance policy will include liability coverages – an extremely important part of any policy. Liability covers you if you or a household member is found at fault for a bodily injury, or property damage to someone who does not live in your home.
Factors impacting the cost of Mobile Home Insurance in Massachusetts
The cost for Mobile Home insurance will vary based on several factors. Some of these factors include:
- Value of mobile home – every mobile home is valued differently. A single home in a mobile home park will have much less value than a full double sized home on land that is owned by you.
- Age of mobile home – typically the older a mobile home is, the more costly it becomes to insure.
- Geographic area – in a location with higher incidents of big storms, wildlife, or high rates of crime, your rate will be higher than in a place with lower risk.
- Amount of personal property coverage you need – this is to provide coverage for any valuable items that you may own.
- Your policy deductible – a deductible is the amount of money that you will pay out of pocket if you need to file a claim. Higher deductibles can help reduce the cost of the policy, but it is important to choose a deductible that you are confident about being able to pay out of pocket.
We research several different insurance companies to get the most favorable price based on your specific needs. Give us a call today at 781-943-1555 to discuss which type of policy would fit your situation.